KaiserWelt Scheffau reveals a true natural gem that promises peace and relaxation by the Jochstub’nsee lake as well as thrilling escapades at the adventure playground.
Hop off the 8-person cable car at the Brandstadl top station and you are instantly met with plenty to delight both young and old.
• The Kaiserwald forest with its tree houses, climbing wall, castle wall and lots more play equipment
• A huge, undercover sandpit for shovelling, excavating, digging and burrowing
• Trampolines and swings
• Tractors with trailer
• A craft room with Kaisershop
• A wonderful sun terrace at the Brandstadl mountain restaurant, and much more.
• View of the entire Wilder Kaiser and Hohe Tauern massif.
The KaiserWelt is also highly recommended for all walkers and hikers:
The panoramic trail (Panoramaweg) leads from the Brandstadl to the Hartkaiser Ellmau and the other circular trails – the Kaiserrundweg, Murmelrundweg, Eibergrundweg and Aualmrundweg – plus the track to the romantic Jochstub’nsee lake, are all definitely worth exploring too. A hearty Kaiserschmarrn (chopped pancake speciality) or traditional Tyrolean snack is the perfect way to round off an enjoyable day – and will make you hungry for more!
Europe’s highest sailing experience is at the KaiserWelt!
Special summer holiday programme: from 26.06.2018, exclusive sailing trips with an experienced captain on the Jochstub`nseelake – every Tuesday, 11.00 am - 3.00 pm. Additional sailing trips take place on Sundays in August and September.